SANTA VAPING COMPLAINT UK (PANDEMIC)

VAPING COMPLAINT UK (PANDEMIC)
I love people whether they smoke/vape or not! We just want to breathe clean air. Not a lot to ask. 

I said to the NURSE (18/12/21) in hospital, "MY MUM IS IN HOSPITAL BECAUSE SHE SMOKES!" The nurse totally agreed with me. "Yes, she said, your mum is in hospital because of smoking!" I love my mum whether she smokes or not! 

When I spoke to someone else about my Mum being in hospital because of smoking, the first thing they said was, "Are you sure she has not got C*vid!" This is why I do not watch mainstream News/TV, it's important to be a FREE THINKER, and do your own research. I wonder how many people are in hospital like my mum, because of lifestyle choices, and not the virus? 

We need an Independent Lung Health Study in the UK funded by the people for the people. Something the Elites cannot manipulate. Real life HEALTH stories count, and should not be gagged! 


Here is our true story about fighting to breathe:

 

OUR RIGHT TO BREATHE CLEAN FRESH AIR 
(NO VAPING OR SMOKING FUMES)

When I found out that MPs are promoting VAPING on public transport and in public areas such as restaurants etc, I was horrified. Especially, as I had to fight to breathe as a child (with Asthma) in rooms full of smoke. Everyone has a God Given Right to breathe Clean Fresh Air:

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/relax-ban-and-let-people-vape-on-buses-and-trains-mps-urge-zrx7f0wnf


I CURED MY ASTHMA (LUNG HEALTH) WITH ORGNAIC PLANTS

My MP kindly sent our Welsh Health Minister my true life health story about how I cured my Asthma (Lung health) with organic plants. Sadly, of course, the Health Minister was not interested. How sad, especially as Asthma is LUNG related like the virus can be. I smell a RAT! I had Asthma for 48 years, this is a big deal! 


Does vaping without nicotine have 
any side effects?

Trusted Source state that vape aerosol can contain dangerous substances aside from nicotine, including:

  • diacetyl, which has links to lung disease
  • heavy metals such as nickel, tin, and lead
  • other volatile organic compounds
https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/326489


Before I begin, I want to tell everyone how much I value my LUNGS, and so does my 18 year old daughter. We have both been in hospital in the past with Asthma, fighting to breathe. It is like having a plastic bag forced over your head and someone stopping you from gasping for air, it is very, very frightening indeed. Watching my daughter fight to breathe as a child was very scary, because I knew exactly what she was going through and how your lungs hurt!

Thankfully, my daughter's Asthma is lot better now. All thanks to change of diet. She only needs the Inhaler when she goes jogging, which is usually three times a week. As for me, I am very proud to say I am totally Drug, Phlegm and Asthma free. My MP even kindly wrote to The Welsh Health Minister about the way I cured Asthma with Japanese Knotweed and organic fruit and veg. I thought this would be of interest as Asthma is lung related like the current Virus can be (Pandemic 2020-2021). As a child I nearly died from Asthma a few times. Personally, I am shocked and horrified at the lack of interest by Doctors and Government (apart from my MP) with regards to me not needing any drugs anymore to BREATHE! 

I adore my family, and don't blame them one little bit for smoking. It is not their fault Doctors, the Media and Governments promoted smoking as harmless and totally brainwashed them into a serious addiction. Smoking became a Family Tradition when I was growing up. 

I remember very clearly laying on the sofa many times as a child, fighting to breathe in a room full of cigarette smoke, and then having to be driven to the Hospital because I just could not breathe. Sometimes I would cry, because I was in so much pain. My lungs hurt so bad. So I am writing this Blog so no child has to inhaler secondhand vaping or tobacco fumes. Please let these children breathe clean air. It is their human right!

Because I know what it is like to not be able to breathe in the past, it breaks my heart to hear both my mother and blood father fight for breath when I speak to them on the phone. 

Dad gave up smoking 40 years ago. But the Doctors still thought he was smoking because his lungs have not healed at all. It is as if he is still smoking full-time. He cannot even walk round the corner shop without having to stop to breathe. Not only that, but he has Long Term Covid. My father blames his smoking addiction on having COVID. He knows he destroyed his lungs, and wished he had never smoked. 

Mum is having to take an Inhaler now, as is Dad. Both on drugs to help them breathe. How my Mother would love to give up smoking, but the addiction is too strong. She has tried to give up for years, and failed.  

We have a Vaping shop in our little village now, my daughter and I are totally shocked about this, very upsetting. Especially, when we have a Pandemic that hits the lungs. It is totally insane. Having to inhale secondhand vaping fumes from teenagers in front of us on the path, or even across the road, makes our blood boil. They clearly are VERY badly educated. Melody and I really do value our lungs and just want to breathe clean air with no toxins. Is that too much to ask?

I know by watching my family, just how addictive smoking is. I am not here to judge anyone. Just to share our story. Think twice before killing your lungs, because fighting to breathe is the most scary experience you will ever endure. But watching someone else you love suffer, is 10 times worse. However, if my mum continues to smoke if and when she gets out of hospital, that is her choice, not mine. 

Remember the sweet cigarettes? Because I do as a child. These people have no morals or values. That is why they are targeting children with their sweet vapes. They should be put in prison. Please watch this video about how Governments, Doctors and the Media promoted smoking. I hope the above helps you protect your family from being brainwashed into something they will clearly regret later on. Health is WEALTH! 


Tobacco Industry's Campaign to Hide the Hazards of Smoking



       

How many teens are now
 vaping, because they have been badly educated? 









THIS MUM IS ADDICTED TO VAPING. HER POOR DAUGHTER HAS
TO INHALER THAT MUCK



If I were in Government I would stop funding Junk food chains like McDonalds, and start funding Local Organic fruit and veg farmers. Tax payers money makes McDonalds cheap. 

I've complained about Junk Foods in Hospitals. How the heck they expect people to get better is beyond me. But I guess this is the problem, people make a living from sick people.  



MY COUSIN DIED FROM CYSTIC FIBROSIS WHEN HE WAS 20 YEARS OLD. 
HE HAD TO FIGHT TO BREATHE BECAUSE HIS FATHER SMOKED IN THE HOUSE.
GOD BLESS YOU PAUL!

I wrote this song, 'Jodie Fight to Breathe,' for my Cousins 
daughter and others like her who suffer from Cystic Fibrosis.




It really makes me sad that Doctors in the UK are not educating people with lung problems about change of diet and how important fruit and veg is to our body? Organic is best if you can get it.


Pesticides used near our garden gave me a serious Asthma Attack back in Spring 2019. Stay away from this muck!
The Asthma drugs I took made me sleep with one eye open.
Here is proof that Pesticides destroy lung health


Personally, I would like a written apology for the Promotion of Smoking by Doctors, Governments and the Media. And there is no way on earth they should be allowed to get away with promoting VAPING! My daughter and I refuse to inhale that toxic muck on public transport, in restaurants or in public areas. It is just wrong! Especially, as we have not seen our family for over two years now. 

THE BIG QUESTION IS, "HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE IN HOSPITAL BECAUSE OF SMOKING OR VAPING AND NOT COVID?"


Before I changed my diet. I was falling over in the road with shooting pains in my legs. All my bones creak from taking drugs for Asthma. But I am determined to heal myself naturally with organic plants, like I did Asthma!

https://www.bones.nih.gov/health-info/bone/osteoporosis/conditions-behaviors/asthma


WISH ME LUCK, I HOPE TO IMPROVE MY PEAK FLOW (LUNG RECORDINGS) AND WANT MY OLD PEAK FLOW RECORDS TO DO AN INDEPENDENT HEALTH STUDY WELL WAY FROM ELITES THAT PROFIT FROM ILLNESS!


https://butterflylullaby.blogspot.com/2021/10/peak-flow-request-asthma-nurse.html

PLANTS HEALED MY LUNGS, SO I HOPE THEY CAN
HEAL YOURS. TRY GROWING YOUR OWN ORGANIC
 FRUIT AND VEG!

P.S. If you need the Inhaler take it.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/organicgardeningforagingclub


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ADVENTURE TIME IS NOT FOR CHILDREN

Child abuser protected by UK Police LAWS